Hi all, i have been watching those bad jewel drop rate threads and they really are bad and even basic jewels costs so high that many of the people don't even have basic +4 jewel in all of their gears. its really not cool to have gemless gears. last season with gems at least everyone had access to +3 stat of gem i.e. normal gem and the grand gem weapon costs just 1-2m more but now that difference is drastically high. although jewels can be removed and we may say it saves money but still it needs a lot of investment in the beginning and no one put in jewel to remove them in short interval of time. at least we should have easy access to basic jewels such as +4 jewel for which i have some suggestions.

First of all all the cracked jewels drop rate should be increased by many folds so that we have them in abundance and then when crafting to higher jewel we should have it by luck which keeps decreasing as we go up. for eg: to craft a damaged from 3 cracked there is 90% chance and if the jewel fails to be higher we get those 3 cracked back in inventory and so on the chance to be higher jewel will decrease like this for eg: a standard jewel has 50% chance from 3 weak and a noble has just 5 % chance.

This way atleast lower jewels will be available more and higher jewels will maintain their value and will be hard to get. as jewels are removable this might also make jewel value less so it should be implemented that jewel can only be removed by platinum and something like ankh kits should come to get it available for non plat players. this way people wont remove the jewels whenever they want and will stick to them. i feel this would really make jewel system a lot better.