Thread: Spacetimestudios please make fangs easier to loot

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    I wouldnt be annoyed at higher fang drop rates, I would be disappointed, as these maps are the only challenging thing in game left to do, and the fangs help support the pots I use, ankhs, and to help feed my pets. Up the drop rate on fangs, the lower the price will be on fangs, which will also drop what is paid out for other items, BUT the costs of pots and food for your pet remain the same Its a no brainer...

Now can you imgaine the price of fangs after three days of "scalers" capitolizing of a well known exploit?
    I completely understand your point here but I also think that the fact that these maps in your opinion are the only "challenging" thing to do and in many peoples opinions one of the only profitable farming places in-game right now, (although there is still Planar Tombs, Arena and good old Km3 lol!) just leads us back to the issue of needing better loot drops, more items worth farming, more challenging maps/content or even rotatable loot drops (seen a few suggestion threads on this idea before in the past) rather than all resorting to playing one map, farming one thing and then all relying on the price staying above a certain amount. I have read so many threads now complaining about the dissapointment in the overall stats given and amount of effort/gold, time and pots required to craft the mythic glintstone set, I definitely don't think that the drop rate should be increased permanently I just don't see the harm if STS was to introduce a "Double Fang" drop weekend say once every few months, we have this now with Dragkin teeth and we have seen the price of Dragkin Bars rise, fall and rise again over time. Aslong as there are recipes that require an ingredient there will always be a demand for it, therefore people buying it, farming it and let's not forget that there are new players joining the game everyday too. Who is to say that with the new expansion Orc Fangs won't be used to craft something else aswell, it makes sense or else surely with new maps the same thing will happen yet again, Rengol will be rendundant apart from those farming the Glintstone Set? I won't be surprised if we do see a "Double Fang" weekend introduced in the next month or two. As for expoliters well unfortunately there will always be people like that :/
    Last edited by Dex_addict; 02-02-2016 at 05:02 AM.