Thread: Unfair arcane daggers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Unfair arcane daggers

STS released new arcane weapons! Nice update!
    Warriors got 2 hand sword!! Congratz warriors its a nice buff for you all!!
    Mages got a new arcane staff!! Wow mages now you all will be soooo stronger!!
    And for last and for rogue!! We got... arcane daggers? Seriusly? Daggers... oh STS sorry for ask it but you all want to make rogues the weaker class?
    Seriusly the new sword and staff are amazing but those daggers .... 1st daggers already suck for rogue.. no one uses that because normally it sucks so bad... the stats arent to good... a bow like glinstone deftness for example would cost 2 times more of this dagger because its really bad... please buff those daggers or make new arcane guns on goblin event... its a bit unfair everybody got hardly buffed and we rogues keep behind... make new arcane weaps ... bow... gun.... weapon/shield or maybe a maul... ty for read this thread

Sorry for my english im on learning process
    Ps: before someone say that we rogues just want buffs and everything ... that we want to be the op class and everything like that, i want to say that its not the idea of this post... the idea is make new arcane weapons because those actual daggers sucks ... they are a nerf if comparated to glinstone bows... or buff the critical and hp because its just one more piece in market that we can sell but its not really usefull...
    Last edited by Gabrielcabral; 02-04-2016 at 04:14 PM. Reason: I wanted to edit