Thread: Guild ideas thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lightbulb Guild ideas thread

Ok, so I've been thinking about some stuffs I would really like to see added, and it's mostly all guild ideas, so here goes:

1. LAST LOGIN
    Of all the ideas I have, this is *my* most important. Guild master/officers should be able to see when the last time someone in the guild has been online on that toon is. This is a real struggle for us guild masters, trying to make a new guild and keep it clean of inactives. All we need is to have under each guildie name a date (mm-dd-yyyy) to see when they were last online. Then we can know who to kick and who to keep.

2. More guildhalls!
    Come on sts... we have had the same three old guildhalls since I've started the game! We want something new! A water/blue themed one... a white/L.blue/frost themed one... mebbe a darker purple rengol themed hall. Just some more variety.

3. Guildhall customization
    This idea has several sub-ideas lol, but the basic idea is extra modular rooms that can be bought to be added on to the hall. Or at least just extra intractables to add on... So anyways, here are my room ideas:

Room 1. Guild trading post
    This would be kinda like a mini auction for just your guild (this would obviously work better for bigger guilds) and it could be a place to help out guildies get stuff cheaper (like if you're farming something). Guilds could have rules that stuff sold there has to be 5%... 10%... 20% cheaper than auction.

Room 2. Guild arena
    This could be like a 1v1 or 4v4 arena (or maybe this could be two separate rooms, one for versus, one for clash) where we could have friendly competitions or test new pvp sets/builds and there would be NO KDR! That way, any stress of pvp is relived and we can just test/train ourselves against each other for the fun of it. It also allows for an easier way to do guild competitions, such as not having to reserve a room in ctf/tdm.

Room 3. Officer lounge
    This could just be a little room, designed kinda like a tavern with a bar and tables, just for officers and master to hang out and chat or have important meetings, or talk politics, or gossip about the recruiters, or...
    Lol, anyways, this would make being officer just a little bit more special.

Room 4. Mini-game room
    I know it would be great the have little mini-games, and a guild LB for those games, but I don't know what the games should be... should they be all AL related? Should they be like old arcade (think Atari) games? Post your feelings and ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Room 5. Extras!
    In this room I think it would be cool to have little stuffs like a guild log (just like the normal guild log, but at a little podium in the room), a CS (this might be in place of the guild trading post, but it would just be a normal auction kiosk for the normal auction), or a guild LB (like I already mentioned for the mini-game scores, but also for things like most pve/ctf/tdm kills of the ppl in the guild).

Well, thanks for listening to me ^^. Those are my ideas for now, please post your criticisms and ideas/improvements below!

Something has to be liked to be valuable...
    But to be loved you have to be PRICELESS!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yeldarbroz For This Useful Post: