Quote Originally Posted by konafez View Post
OK, so what is your solution to the problem, you keep posting how bad things are..but what is your solution?
I previously posted that giving a mythic/arcane weapon from crates and another one from elites which can compete together... might fix the economy . But giving 3 types of weapon in 4 months all from crates is just beyond my expectations as a "successful" f2p, maybe is just me who finds it way too much? the market crash? I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for such ridiculous odds for arcane items. I'm happy that everyone is enjoying the game lately. Until they will get bored and then everybody will understand whatever I'm suggesting here from the starters. I'm bored cause I don't have nothing to farm and to make gold from. Merching is not my thing anymore, since season 4. Market crashed cause of the hilarious supply and rumours of the upcoming cap. Demand is too offering. Let's face it. If we didn't have no arcane weapons, no rumours about level cap 56 now we would had people busy farming fangs . SNS would be 30m still.

Wide market crashes:

Arcane ring's price felt after 9 months so please.
Ancient planar's pendant felt after 7 months, please.
Nekro felt's after more than 1 season, please.
Samael's price felt after 2 seasons

Supply of above mentioned items increased but still though....