Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Free Platinum Offers... 15% of the time

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Free Platinum Offers... 15% of the time

Hi, I recently came back after a year or so. My ign is igoturpickel, igoturpickle, and piickle. I have come to realize that free platinum offers are a PAIN. I have spent so much time, too much time, answering these serveys for platinum. Not only are the endless, but why would they add these awful deals in the first place when they know they don't work? I probably downloaded and opened 15 apps earlier. Maybe about 3 or 4 of those actually registered and gave me my plat, not to mention that they were the ones worth 3 or 4 platinum. And yes, on the ones that said "reach level 10", or whatever, I did meet the requirements.
    I hate to come back with such a negative attitude and remark, but it just really frusterates me. Imagine opening space on your ipad, deleting photos, and deleting videos to make room all for nothing. Also, sometimes it brings me to sketchy links and websites. Today, I got moved over to a website that said "congratulations, you have won a free car!" Of course I didn't open it because it would have said "All we need is your credit card number, social security number, age, family name, insurance agency, and house address to claim car! We promise we won't steal your identity! Also, the car costs $10,000 for delivery!" Now, of course, I am exaggerating. But I feel as if you all get the gist.
    But, the actual gameplay and community never fails to impress!

Thanks, pickles

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brianv333 For This Useful Post: