Thread: New elite achievements

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default New elite achievements

Hello all, I burnt myself twice doing these new aps so if you can tell me are there any mini-bosses in elite Kraken maps,Nordr, Shuyal, Tindirin,Ren`gol cause threads about new aps did not say anything about them 1st time when they post it (very unproffesional in my opinion because if you put something you should explain it properly and warn us immediatelly if there are some changes ). Then after killing them 100 times with no ap i found in 2 threads that Jarl and Antee are mini bosses, and they drop star. As Remiem said star is indicator that boss is valid and I felt on my own skin that those indicators don`t work because Antee and Jarl drop stars ( so i got confused why do they drop star if they are mini-bosses and not mobs). So I do not wanna make new mistakes and wanna know exactly in which maps and which bosses are for aps and which are considered as "mini boss" ( this i find very stupid cause boss is boss, not a mini boss, super boss, big boss or whatever boss and for sure boss is not a mob that drops star). Here are sooo many posts and i am working and have busy life so i can not spend much time looking for things i would like to know, that`s why I am asking you for help. Thank you so much and enjoy your day.

Hello all i have news heheh again not good ones
    Did 112 elite southern seas and still no ap. Regarding to what other players told me that had similar experience. This boss does count for aps (they got ap there) but boss does not count properly. We still do not know wheather it counts when boss jumps from the ship or when you kill it totally, so i recommend you to avoid this map
    Last edited by saphirae; 03-23-2016 at 07:54 AM.