Last night I was asked by someone to lend them my Mega Mage Gemstone Wand and Bracer so he could test it and he would give it back fast. At first I was like O.O are you serious? and yes he was. He was in my friends list and I played with him a couple of times, but I had to say no and he kept asking me a few more times and my answer was the same. I told him I had a bad experience with that (back when I started I lend some gear and never got it back at least it was cheap gear but I learned my lesson).

I am just saying this because there are only a few people that I would lend my gear and all of them are here on the forums and you guys can imagine who you are. I am just posting this so a few are aware that some people (not everyone) can try and scam you and the worst part is that devs can't do anything about it if you do unless there are multiple reports but you will still probably lose your gear.

This and invite spammers are probably the reason I will be thinning my friends list a bit. Invite spammers because I hate having the (insert name here) invited you to hideout for half a run over and over again.

I know almost everyone here knows this but there are a few people that can fall for stuff like this.

PS Also to the guy that asked me (will remain anonymous) I am not saying your intentions where to scam me but if you read this, its just to let you know why I don't lend it and when I am online I am farming so I use the gear all the time unless I am checking CS and I leave fast after that so I can't.