Quote Originally Posted by Tapash Bose View Post
Its really really hilarious....
get out of 4th Standard....a noble diamond gives 26 armor..so how much noble diamond u need to compensate the losses? Do the maths if u can and tell me..
To have an educated discussion one needs to have a little bit of knowledge about the game ..
I have full 5 in durability but pets armor always overrides it same as the damage..I dont think u ever heard of that otherwise u not be speaking..
Warfare is for warriors..not for rogues
Right now i have slaterlock and wicked helm of brutality both of which increases my armor over my prev lvl 36 mythic set..
I guess from this discussion couple of points are very clear ..
  • Getting directly to lvl 41 or 46 leaves one with little or no knowledge about the game
  • Why some warriors have always problem getting parties while others are in high demand
  • Better to learn what is the comfort zone of each class and what is their aim before starting commenting here.There are too many good threads by so many experts about almost every aspect of the game.It is always a good idea to read them first
It's your concept that warfare gears are for warrior.
Warfare gears are available to rogues too.
All class loose some stats for using diamond jewels. Accept it. Rogues never needed diamond jewels till now.
Generally, Rogues used only finesse jewels or fire gems.