People get used to the easy life of AS everything to death.that skill has some of the best sub skill abilities.coupled with lowest skill cd.Rogues were used to having their cake and eating it too.Now your cookie cutter playstyle and builds are no longer absolute best.I know how it feels to be nerfed.

Ex:For Cod Aw I am ranked close to 5000 in world on tdm leader boards. SHG decided that the ASM1 speakeasy variant had 67bullets at full clip.A year or so later they nerfed the bullets by about 25%.I was mad as heII cause I was dominating with it and I needed those 15bullets they took.I learned to adapt and still managed to keep my 2.24 kdr.I learned to adapt and yes certain things are op versus other certain things.TRY BEFORE YOU FAIL.Or you just fail to try.Have any rogues tried using things other than damage adding socketables? You want the single most highest critical damage skill,then u wanna go glass cannon pumping that damage as high as you can.Then you expect to have good survivability.It doesn't work that way.It works for all classes not just rogues.

*rogues continue to do the precise things they used to when they were op and it doesn't work anymore.whole rogue community(I know,some are OK with this.)precedes to be blown away when their old tricks don't work anymore.when their old builds don't work Really needs to be changed?

There is a reason these guys have won awards for their games.Balance come will with more options and variety.so instead of just saying well there is no way at all rogues will be able to keep up is ridiculous at best.Maybe couple new mastery with certain jewels and you will be alright.Taking out your primary jewels/gems of your gear and put in more defensive socketables you get damage nerf (which is up to the player.want to be a glass cannon or survive more?)

Warriors say it with me:"started from the bottom now we're here..".