Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default PvP/PvE and Global Cool-down

What is multi touching?

Some devices allow more than 3 multi touch points on the screen with no cooldown on the touched point. It means you can touch all 4 skills at the same time. Either with 4 fingers or rapidly tapping all the skills and they would blast with the shortest span of time the server can possibly afford to give and that can be measured in nanoseconds.

The devs thought about this since those who use android devices barely have 2 multi touch points, it is both unfair for PvE farming and PvP. People who multi touch aren't doing anything illegal. It's a device advantage. But because of the fact that they can kill mobs faster and shoot their skills undoubtedly faster against other players, it's a given fact other players already have a disadvantage even if they only do PvE.

So enough of multi touching......

I am no PvP expert nor are my PvP stats are even worth looking at. Honestly though, I like to PvP once in a while, maybe my last 45-60 minutes from my daily 2-3 hour casual gaming. PvP to me makes the game more interesting, challenging and of course dramatic in a way. That's where you test your top notch gears, perfect builds and of course your knowledge of the whole game.

I am curious why a lot of people say they don't like PvP nor are they interested at all. Don't look at this the wrong way. I have a lot of friends who don't like PvP. Maybe when the devs read this and your comments, they may do something about the intended or tentative global cool-down.

Note: There are a couple of multi touch tester apps in both the android market and apple app store you can use for free if you wish to test your device's number of touch points and see cool-down from continuous tapping.
    Last edited by Luchta; 03-29-2011 at 04:51 AM.
    Luchta LvL 65 Archer • Phone: HTC Nexus One w/ Stock Gingerbread
    Pinoy Pocket Legends