These lvls are ridiculously tough. My Kill/Death ratio has been dropping like a rock even with quite a few revives along the way by kindly mages. I think the Enchantress has a very tough assignment against everyone of these bosses, most of which can kill you with a single shot.

And by the way, that is my single most intense criticism of the entire game. If there is no way to survive or defend against a single shot, you can be stuck in a loop where your party is surrounded by enemies and even if revived, you are shot down again immediately. Some have suggested, just wait to accept the revive. That does not always work out. Eventually everyone in the party is gone and bosses may still be around you. Besides which, with the message screen blocking your view, you can't even determine whether it is safe to revive or not.

I've brought this up four times now, developers PLEASE alleviate this problem. The best solution would be to have pots completely filled upon revive and/or a half-second to one second invulnerability to be able to at least run.

Re the single shot death, you can't even run from some of the bosses, they are considerably faster than you. Again, this is the most dissatisfying aspect of the game for me, leaves me very frustrated and almost wanting to set the game aside forever.

Back to the point, I was able to get through 34 fairly quickly, always latching on the the right group, with 2 bears, an archer or two and another mage or two. BEARS ARE NEEDED IN THE PARTY if you want to lvl up to 34 and 35!!!

Lvl 35 has been quite a different experience. Seems every group I'm in is underpopulated by bears and overpopulated by mages, so we can never do enough damage and we just run around reviving each other. Take my word for it, if you want to lvl out at the top quickly, find BEARS.

At one point last night, I was on with one other mage and we doggedly went through one screen in lvl 34 or 35, over and over again, both dying, until we cleared one area and then just gave up. I scored no more than 12 XP. Ftw? Same happened this morning, slightly different setup.

I've already dropped a considerable amount on elixirs and will probably not do so again. No matter how you slice it, elixirs cost real money and the single shot deal is enough to turn me off. Give me a chance to respond or defend and I'll be a lot happier.

- Mysteriane (Enchantress needs 121 xp for 35!)