Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
I'm on the fence about this Antignome set due to its being level 51 and the complicated crafting that reminds me too much of the Glintstone set that is still a bitter issue for me (what next, break down Antignome into Glinstone coins?), especially given the individual stats. But, yes, I did read Vroom saying in chatbox that the set would be ideal for Underhul and the upcoming elite there and Extrapayah put forth some numbers in favor of the full set on Ireliaa's thread discussing the set. And whether I'll try to obtain it or not, I suppose this means a new stimulus for farming Underhul.

But here's what I don't get. The set is supposed to be anti-gnome and it's good only in the three Underhul maps. Why can't it come with serious antignome features? For example, while wearing full set, chance on taking damage to get 5 seconds of stun immunity/cancel snare or slow/heal DoT. Stun, snare, slow and DoT are the bane of the Underhul maps. The extra stats (especially if it turned out to be less than the Underhul+arc ring+planar pendant most people wear) won't help when you've got molasses under your feet from the witch fire orb. If the set bonus can prove to be a real advantage against those, I think there will be more interest in this set.

PS. With the number of coins needed for the armor, wouldn't it be a great idea to make party bonus give much larger chance for coin drop?

Great ideas
(wanted to let you know the set is lvl52)