Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
Hello all.

As some of you may have noticed, I took a short break. I logged on a couple times the last few days and all I saw is huge inactivity, which applies to the whole game (judging from my friend list). Now, I realize these are hard times for AL, there's literally nothing to do. However, I'm sure there are a lot of people who still enjoy the game and want to keep playing.

In light of all this, I have decided it's time for some changes in guild.

1. I will demote all recruiters who are still level 46 and have not provided a good reason why they aren't capping.

2. I will demote (to member) all officers who I know are inactive.

3. Regarding all members who are hanging around doing nothing (which is what most people are doing right now) while a fellow member is repeatedly asking for help in guild chat - I will keep track of such behaviour and it will not be tolerated.

4. There will be new promotions in the very near future. The number of people promoted will depend among other things on the number of people demoted. Requirements for recruiter remain the same - you must apply. If no-one applies, there will be no new recruiters.

5. I am bringing democracy to a new level. All members and recruiters are allowed to nominate one person (member or recruiter) for promotion to officer. I will need detailed reasoning why you nominate the person; things like "I like him", "she is my friend" etc. will not count and I will disregard your nomination. The nominee must be active, helpful, well geared and good enough in English. If you think there is such a person in guild, who deserves to be an officer, pm me here, in Line or in game. If there is no such person, there will be no promotion, of course. Deadline is end of this month.

Thank you all!

p.s. One more thing. You may or may not have seen the new NPC, who can tell you your elite aps count (Brackenridge mobs and bosses, Ydra, Nordr and so on). It's a smurf fella in Guild Castles (not Guild Hall). Since we now know our progress, we can arrange parties and do these aps. I myself will be doing this the next few weeks among other things, and I expect others to do it too.
All great ideas! Let's get some guild groups partying together again! & don't forget to add Coffee...everything is better with Coffee(girl, that is...not that evil corporate cyborg sent to destroy all things hot and delicious)