Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: goblin event.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default *CONCERNING* About The Decision STS made for the Goblin Event on ....

Banning people legitimately or non legitimately:

For the players who actually abused the DC bug...they should be permanent ban of their accounts. Those same type of players probably been doing this for a while and they will continue to do so in the near future, even if you give them a semi ban for who knows how many days...

And for the players who, let say didn't know about the bug, but continue to use it anyway because of their friends or guild been running it. They should know better because, i can almost guaranteed you, it was mention in their conversation along the way on how to use or abused this bug. They also should be ban. Because they are also an accomplice to doing the abused DC bug. And these are the players that STS gave them a reward after?? It makes no sense. You're rewarding them for doing something wrong?? But for the people who did a few of this and find out later that it was a bug and stop, then those players should be exempt from being ban.

Now for the legitimate players who follows the rule: What did they get? Nothing? Either way, depends on the previous paragraph on how STS handle it. If you going to reward the people who were accidentally ban, you should also reward the one who actually plays the game by the rules. OR STS should have eliminate that 1/2day or 1 day ban from yesterday 'null and void' and not given out any points during that time frame. This way, no points are accumulated at all. That would have been even more fairer to the community as a whole.

Now from the concerning forumers that i have heard. We already know that the DC bug was an exploit. What about the game mechanics on multiple party/portals being split? is that an EXPLOIT or is that part of a GAME MECHANICS?

I'm glad i haven't run the last 4-5 events at all much, but with players who are being rewarded for abusing the system just makes no sense at all.

Every single events that is saw, it's all the same. Kill a few mobs, spawn the boss and rinse and repeat fast. IMO, you might as well have one mape like ARENA and just let boss spawn. It seems pointless killing those easy mobs. Sorry i went off track :P

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ipoopsy For This Useful Post: