Thread: Question) LOST ACCOUNT? Or can STS help recover???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Default Question) LOST ACCOUNT? Or can STS help recover???

Hello AL players! Many know me as Largesoda, Smallsoda, Deathlists, ivcky, Blujellydonut, or Bonemist yes many accounts and all with much gold spent on them...

So today i decided i was going to use my rogue from now on and i transferred all my gold and para gear to that account... I logged out and accidentally clicked "forgot password" on the bottom right corner! It said a new password had been sent to my email. PROBLEM is the email was fake... I tried making the email but that email was already taken! With this being said can STS just take off the message and allow me to use my old password? Not my fault because it was an accident... I was not asking for a new password. From there on i have not been able to log in!

This message pops up and does not even allow me to use my original password.

Have i lost the 7.8m pure gold and para gear which adds up to around 11m Gold!

ANYONE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE? Please help im very upset atm and im afraid i lost all the gold i have worked so hard for, I might just quit AL... I have spend too many plats on this game to just lose my gold like that.

Getting no response from STS so for the meantime has anyone had a similar experience? I need some posative feedback.

Ty

-Largesoda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Redjellydonut; 06-01-2016 at 09:01 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post: