I know everyone will say that contact support team.....I already did so my sincere request plz read full thread
I started playing this game during the halloween event(or close to it) 2013 with my father's fb account as I didnt have my own phone at that time....neither an Id and now as I'm grown up and after securing 91% in my boards.....he want me to leave game and focus on study....but i haveddone my studies side by side with my game so I dont want to leave and also if and only if smthing related to all reaches my father's id m gonna be dommed so finally I have my own phone and id so I want my account to get moved from one id to another
When I was filling that form kinda thing on support website a thing popped to my mind as I wrote all things.....now I'm scared if their will be a confirmation message sent to my father's fb/gmail?so I just wanted to ask if a thing like this would happen...cause if it happens my father would come to know
I just want my account moved smoothly without much troubles........is this possible?
And plz......this is not a drama thread again avikk....