Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [Pet Animancy] What we should know and what we want to know

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Default [Pet Animancy] What we should know and what we want to know

Hello AL community!

The new pet system called Pet Animancy was released with the new client last June 2, I already tested out some pet combinations but because of the limitation of my story tokens I can't really test as much as I want. So I wanted to ask help from the community to gather what you guys think to be useful info about this new system. I will make a list as we test pet combos together. It could be bugs, good combinations, etc.

You can post it in this formats:

Did you know?
    -You need 50 story tokens to open an Egg slot.
    -You need 5 story tokens to remove an Egg attached to a pet.

Or if you want to know something which you haven't tested yet:

We want to know?
    -If the Arcane ability from the egg follows the level of the pet it was attached to or remain in level 1?

Thanks for your time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Meanwhile, heres the list:

Did you know?
    1. You need 50 story tokens to open an Egg slot.
    2. You need 5 story tokens to remove an Egg attached to a pet.
    3. That if you have the promotional August's Egg for promocode (/amazon) which is not tradable before the 6/2/16 client update, it has become tradable now.
    4. That the Arcane ability from the egg follows the level of the pet it was attached to.
    5. That the cooldown of the Egg's arcane ability do not follow the cooldown of the pet's arcane ability where it is attached. No changing of cooldowns.
    6. That if you replaced any pet's AA with Iceball's AA, that pet's attack will gain the freezing ability described in Iceball's AA even if the description says "Iceball's attack".
    7. That if you put a melee Arcane Ability (from pets like Kelvin, Swift etc) to a ranged type pet it may not work as you would intend due to range issues.

We want to know!
    1. If Maridos' Blessing would also affect the attack of pet it was attached to?
    2. If there would be another Double Story Token before Ursoth?
    3. How would we verify that Abaddon's xp happiness is working correctly when egged to another pet. Other than relying that it works. (From Ravager)
    4. If we could get an egg version of pets like Valkin, Konga, Grave and Porkchop?
    5. If Old arcane pets Glacian and Hammerjaw are coming back?
    Last edited by kinzmet; 06-06-2016 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Moved the verified infos, and added new queries