Thread: Buff Warriors!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Buff Warriors!!!

So as others have stated, the warrior class has been slowly dying off and the content for which a "tank" is needed isn't much. Speaking only from a PVE standpoint. In pvp twink Warriors suffer at low levels but end game pvp is full of every class so it isn't much of an imbalance.

The damage output is much lower, which I understand for a warrior class but one of these issues needs to be addressed.

If STS wants to keep warriors around they need to 1. actually read the feedback from the players 2. buff certain stats of the warrior or 3. have further content requiring tanks for easier, more successful elite runs.

I've played all 3 classes up until end game and from experience it is a lot easier to find parties or even have people stay in PUGs as a rogue or mage. Some parties will take 1 Mage and 3 rogues or even 4 rogues without even thinking about taking a tank with 70k kills and a couple deaths.

I'm currently putting my warrior on hold until I see new equipment that isn't sub par and will be continuing my Mage. but warrior is the funnest class to me and I thoroughly enjoy grabbing aggro and not dying in 5 seconds without pot spamming.

i don't wanna sound like I'm whining even though I am. but I just want to see more warrior action in elite content. many veteran warriors have given up all together and the game is turning into rogues with high crit chance and the exact same skill lineup. on top of this, rogue has the overall best class for everything balance wise.

good HP, good armor, amazing DOT, with highest crit and dodge
    warrior has good armor and hp
    Mage has good crowd control, aoe, and dots

reason I point these out is bc if "armor if very minuscule in returns after 1500" then I make my point for the rogue class being the best bc they easily reach the 1500 mark while maintaining the best damage, dodge, and crit. seems extremely unfair as a warrior can still easily get taken down at any level in pvp by a rogue by their crits and highest damage.
    Last edited by Dopefx; 06-18-2016 at 05:01 AM. Reason: typos