Thread: did I kill my account? :(

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default did I kill my account? :(

Hey guys I've a serious problem and I hope anyone knows the answer idk if this is the right place to post it but I'm desperate and don't know what to do.

This is what happened...

I play arcane legends for more than 3 years now using google play/ google+ acc (only on mobile phone) I switched device over the years and never had problem to import my game saves cuz google+ now I got a PC that is able to run arcane legends and I was so happy... I logged in at game with my correct google play data and the login was successful... that was the moment when everything went bad the game told me to create a new character?! I didn't understand but I created one cuz I thought there is maybe an in game way to import my data but there was nothing like this I tried a little bit restarted game checked the menu options opened google+ on pc and searched there for a button to just import the saves to pc but I didn't find anything so I decided to quit this and google the problem later... one hour later I wanted to play arcane legends on my mobile phone like I always do. After the login I realized that everything is lost all my chars and the work from more than 3 years... gone all I have is a lvl 1 char that I created on PC. There must be a way to reactivate my old game data I'm master of a 400 member guild and I reached so much in this game like the 20k ap and very huge amount of gold and items I can't start again from zero pls tell me if u got any ideas the good thing is my guildies told me my old chars are still there so I didn't delete them just have to find a way to get them back ;( I sent a message to support team but I can't sit and wait that's why I try here too I fear my accs will be lost after next maintenance or something so please if anyone knows anything about this problem please let me know. Thank u for reading this and I hope u can help me.
    Last edited by Repeat; 06-19-2016 at 05:07 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Repeat For This Useful Post: