So myself and a couple warrior friends of mine as well as guildies we all have the new arcane corruptiom sword but we found out its pretty much useless compared to the 46 dragon sword ,all it has going for is looks besides that it's completely useless in both pve and pvp .

First off it takes a long time to proc death grip even if u spam auto attack and when it finally does proc death grip u get stunned before u get a chance to even charge ur attack to make it proc banish . As some of u know the sword can banish bosses but apparently that is just a bug and isn't supposed to b part of the way the sword is supposed to work even tho that's the best thing the sword has going for it .
The sword isn't worth getting if u already have a lvl 46 arcane sword since it needs to b seriously buffed or have its proc fixed or changed to make it so that wars can actually use it .

No experienced war will use a sword against mobs in pve even if the sword has banish ,we use sword against bosses and this sword isn't much help at all ,as for pvp might as well b using a stick on steroids with no proc at all which is also useless since proc is what helps ur team get the kill most of the time and no war has time to chase rogues n mage around trying to auto hit just to get the death grip .

So sts pls look into the sword problem cuz right now it's basically a lvl 56 arcane vanity weapon.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk