I just came up with this thread on my mind so i thought it would be good if i shared what i think about the new Housing features

To start off, for me i think the new housing feature is unbalance and i see some comments and feedbacks from people on the forum complaining about it too. The thing is THE ENVIROMENT THEY ADD WITH HOUSING is just not right (well from my POV) and i think other people who doesn't spend money in the game and just want to play it for fun and play it when they have nothing to do will agree. I mean not all people who play games are rich enough to spend so much money on just a game. When this feature have been launched, i think every player will see the the gap between F2P and P2P player in the game. For my example as a twink seeing someone with extra 200 health, 200 mana and 2.0 Dmg will be a REALLY BIG DIFFERENCE thus another way of saying "go out we'll just farm you". So.. I cant even buy a Cottage or Lodge for my self, how do you think i'm going to buy a Tavern for my self? I think the game is just simply saying to me "sell all your stuff and quit the game, there's no room for F2P anymore" (that's my opinion).

These Are All My Own Opinion!!
I Do Not Wish To Cause Any Drama With Anyone!!
I Do Not Mean To Harm Anyone!!
And Please If You're Just Gonna Comment Something That Is Not Usefull, Dont Comment At All !!

And sts dont delete this thread like you did on my another one ;D