Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: *goes on forums* *sees like 30 threads about rogues*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Default *goes on forums* *sees like 30 threads about rogues*

I feel like it's a good time for another one of these threads.

I see this back and forth behavior among the players. If your favorite class gets some seemingly regressive adjustment, then it must be reversed and you demand that it gets back to the way it was. But if someone else's class gets a "nerf", then you dont even bat an eye on "the consistency with STS' decisions".

The game has become a war between the classes, and people are getting infuriated over a game. And that's the thing, it's just a game.

So for all the keyboard warriors out there talking smack about how they're quitting and complaining about balance and inconsistency, just remember that you are playing a game and that you do not own the game. If you are seriously worried about AL, then do what i have done many times before.

Launch the app, go to your character select screen, then tap create. Do not contact your friends, just play the game through the eyes of someone who has never played before, as someone who is unaware of the ping-pong buffing and nerfing. You'll realize the world is all how you see it. At the end of the day, log out and continue with your life.

As a friend of mine once said,
    Quote Originally Posted by conradev
    Make the most of the game and all things you do, but don't expect more than what is there.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post: