Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: PvP Updates: Proposed Balance Changes (7/21/16)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

To be clear rogues should have been nerfed though. At 41 cap they were terminators. One shotting mages through shield and shattering jugg with 40% damage redux from nekro. The reason mages beat tanks in duel is bc mages heal cycle is very strong. With no nekro I imagine tanks can beat mages. Rogue is rogue. I can beat any rogue in duel as well if not for that op dodge. It's usually lopsided in the rogues favor unless I can land one or two auto. Then ofc Mage can win. Tanks aren't that bad off against mages and mages aren't that bad off against rogues. The battles are closer with Max gear and skills at end game I'd say. I can't comment really on rogue vs tank. A Mage without shield is a dead Mage for sure in any scenario. It's our aimed shot. It's our juggernaut. It is mages most important skill. I'd ask for a reconsideration on nerfing it by 50%.

Some mages may still be fine if they have tons of gear. Others will suffer tremendously by this nerf. I'd imagine 90% of end game mages will be in for a very tough time.

On another note, I've never liked the idea of Mage stacking. This would definitely make me want to. As you will need more mages to rush the rogues now. Shield name can be changed to invincibility. As that is likely the only good the shield will provide anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post: