Thread: not happy with pvp

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default not happy with pvp

I think everything in pvped is just messed up, why am i being pulled from so far away by warriors, pvp isn't like before, when max cap was level 41 everything was near perfect, i had fun, had no problem being overpowered by either class, everything was fine, now at 56 with sts doing all these constant updates is stopping them from focusing on what most players are ccomplaining about, imo arcane bows proc is useless in pvp, so is the daggers proc, but arcane gun and aegis both have a proc that goes on in pvp, guns proc can actually damage very well and i like that but im not a mage, im a rogue, which feels like the most unfair class in the game right now, i can see sts is trying to satisfy everyone by giving us constant events, honestly im not into events as i used to be, becausr i get nothing out of it, my love for pvp had fallen from 100% to 20% real fast, focus on what 50%+ of the game does, you just gave level 16 pvp weapons, these level 56 weapons i don't even think they are pvp worthy
    Last edited by Justg; 07-29-2016 at 03:21 PM. Reason: less drama