Thread: tanks- i am bad at easy maps and bad at tanking elite jadis

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by B.Bence View Post
    Using arc shield full mastery i have enough time to drop a clock on a group of enemy. Clock mastery has a chance to pernemantly stun enemy. Warrior without at least full antignome gear cant tank elite jadis.
    thats all.
    All the tanks I run with on that map do not have antignome pieces let alone the full set. So they have survivability issues with Jadis, but that's why the party is there so something like synchronized Kelvins can be done. Rather than expecting your tank to be deathless how about running with good warriors and learning how they time taunt pet AA and skills.

If you've decided to switch to main your mage, that's totally your right to do. But skilled, dependable tanks are in demand in Underhul. And with aegis and arcane sword warriors can run easy maps, KM, event very fast if they know how to. My go-to elite warrior soloed elite Rendtail no problem. There are tanks you can consult with here on forums and in game. Personally I would think it's a challenge to be able to make my warrior a full-blooded Rambo tank, because if some warriors can do it, why can't I?

But again, your game, your choice. I just think it's an utter fallacy to think of the warrior class as useless when the problem is neither in the class build or available gear.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post: