Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About Twilight content

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Default About Twilight content

I've achieved Disciple rank today (30k points) and I'm just wondering.. By the looks of how the community bar is progresses I can already see myself: 1. Having the issue of reaching balenced token limit (528/1000). 2. Reaching a high rank for absolutely nothing. The only thing that I can buy from Quartermaster is the Proof of Balance: Acolyte and that only allows me to be able to buy useless legendary gear. What are players with high tier just supposed to wait for 2-3 months till stage 2 finally unlocks? My suggestion is Either decrease the amount of bosses that the community needs to kill or Remove the community goal completely. Make it like a personal goal perhaps, like depending on ranks. Shouldn't all maps already be available with the come of an expansion? I like that you need certain badges to access more parts of the Graveyard map but the community goal just ruins this all.

I had some questions about the ranks.
    It was said that ways to increase your rank would be: completing quest, dailies, killing monsters and killing bosses. BUT bosses do not give points. This should be fixed.
    Ive noticed that Advocate rank gives player a damage buff (+10dmg) I believe? I've also noticed that this buff is stackable up to around +50 damage. I would like to know what triggers this stack?
    Disciple rank gives an armor buff, around +200 armor.
    Known bugs with these rank buffs are: if you die and respawn using an ankh these buffs get removed. If you use the teleport in cemetery map the buffs get removed as well.

Many people have complained about those OP skelly mages and I will once again. Last hot fix said that those skelly mages got nerfed but I don't see it? I'm a geared rogue and those skelly mages can just one shot kill me if I only use Aimed Shot or SP. I've been in scenarios where I just stood in front of one of those skelly mages and it just one shot killed me without me even attacking it. Tanks also get one shotted by those mages. STS just be careful with what you're doing. Don't make the tank class easy replaceable by a rogue or mage. Tank should not be able to get one shot by those skelly mages. I've seen a geared tank just use skysmash at those skelly mages and pew one shot, tank dead. Nerf those bastards!

I'm already really tired of running the same map over and over again.. I have enough tokens to get myself access to the Mausoleum. The only thing stopping me is that community goal. Please do something about this so that players can progress and play more than just 1 map.
    Last edited by Abuze; 10-10-2016 at 10:48 PM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post: