Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Warrior stats with legendary level 61 gear

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I think people are more frustrated with the one hits by the mage curse. No one is really complaining about the actual lack of armor or survivability with the other mobs of new maps. In fact its relatively easy. No amount of armor will protect you from the one hits by the mage curse. Just saying.

Three strategies I found helpful is to engage mage from afar to gain his aggro but don't come close to him and he will instant have a red zone that attempts to curse you and he will miss then you can engage him without trouble.

Another strategy is to axe him and skyward smash him which stuns him instantly and allows dps to take him down.

Another strategy is to simply run with good rogues who snipe them with high accuracy.

And yes my armor is close to ur armor and one hits still happen with mage curse.

With that being said sometimes its still hard to avoid the one hits from mage even with good strategy. It would also help to make the mage mob way more visible with added color to him like a red cloak or something
    Last edited by Midievalmodel; 10-11-2016 at 11:31 AM.