Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Thumbs up Party System Issue + Suggestion

Good day,

Let me first say that there is nothing negative about this post, it is only the issue I noticed based on my personal opinion and my suggestion.

To the point, I have a little more than 100 friends on my friend list which about 80% of the time I cannot play together with...The reason? If I invite a friend to come in my party or vice versa when we go in a game that 4 people can play just because we are in a party no other players will come in, the only way I've seen this happening is if there is already two people waiting on that server/game and we happen to join.

My suggestion is that if we party with 2 or 3 people in total to please have an option that we can turn in or turn off or to automatically be matched to other players so that a total of 4 players run together and you still play with your friend. Also, you may have a system where players are matched automatically (even with party members) on maps with MOBS only (not on cities) and we can use cities to create party with our pl in our friend list.

I imagine playing with this system and playing with friends all the time.

for all the people wondering, I am talking about more end game/general where we go in maps with tough MOBS/Elite and we need that extra hand but still want to join with a friend and not waiting for a miracle for other people to join.

Not sure if someone has asked or if STS is working on this already, if they are let me know if not, do you think a system that will allow me to play with my friends all the time and still me matched/allow other ppl to join automatically will be possible?

Sincerely,
    Yamir
    Last edited by YamirL; 10-17-2016 at 07:25 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to YamirL For This Useful Post: