Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default mage pvp at 61

not to rehash old arguments,but mage PvP at 61,is essentially being target practice for rogues,because after the initial shield invincibility, it's over for a mage and I have 3400 armour,and 6100 health, now I know so many people will have various uninformed opinions as to why rogues with nearly 4000 armour,2100 damage, 2300 dps can kill me,but the fact is,if they have nekro,a mage has no chance,because nekro shield for mage,doesn't even last one shot and mage is dead,we are back to rogue legends again, you made a argument when u took rogues armour away last time,that they where never meant to be that tanky,now they are 2x that,with DPS that allows them to do damage so fast, mages are just free kills,you say you worked hard to mage PvP more balanced,now you thrown all that away, rogues rule,PvP,at least from a mages point of view,if this wasn't intended to happen,then please take a look like you did when blood beach was introduced.
    Some clarification would be very appreciated, not meaning to cause the inevitable backlash by rogues again, but mages have no place on PvP anymore

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thegame For This Useful Post: