Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
At op, as long as you have enough tokens to purchace the proof of balace and order badge for the up coming stage, why worry about anything else. The new jewels can be bought in cs, we also know some crafting componets all ready drop.

They designed this expansion for all level of players, they know the average players cannot grind 6 hours a day, this is why we have our personal rank, and as long as we rank with the stage, we are fine.

The developers listen to the community, and listened to complaints of past expansions (from botters, dummy farmers to where's the loot), with in two weeks the past expansions were well farmed (-the banish amulet).
We dont know whats next, we only know whats is now in the quartermaster, that more tokens drop, and there will be treasure rooms in the higher stages. This and along with my 110% gold bonus loots, keeps me fueled to move forward. After all, this is just a game
Am I reading correctly? You looted banished amulet finally or just were farming there xD. At any rate, I like the way this expansion is going so far. You get at least one map where there's constantly people farming it. The grind is high, but with events, at least we have energy and necro bars to farm for! I like how I can just do a bit of event (non competitive) and a bit of graveyard, search the auction for deals and just chill in towns currently! STS meant for this expansion to come slowly, and I like the pace as I have to work m-f and can't keep up with those who play 24/7 anymore. I like how this will probably take 6 months to a year to get to the last stage such that everyone can catch up as a community. They should raise token banking though or at least allow us to buy 100 tokens for like 120 tokens like with cryostar coins.