Quote Originally Posted by Hullukko View Post
Tried it. I still hate it. I'm sorry, but there's little to be constructive about that. I mean, I'd like to help and make suggestions that could be useful, but in this topic all I can just say is that everything about it is a step in the wrong direction for me. I like fast games, I like that skill factor that speed offers. This game was just that, there was nothing wrong for me and now it's broken. Selecting my moves at that pace a skill factor? I don't think so, I move faster and snappier in nethack.

I don't mean to sound like a whining kid, I have two such of my own, but what else can I do but wait, hope and voice my resentment towards this change in here?

It's definitely a little less awful than it was yesterday, but nowhere near enough to make it playable for me. Cinco said he wanted to force us to choose which spells to use and so that all of them can't be used all the time. I get that, it's their call. The spell selection probably might need a little touch. I told him it's a good idea for a new game and a dangerous move for one with an existing user base. Sadly, that forcing implies a gcd longer than what I'm after or what I might be willing to adjust to.

Thanks for all the enjoyment and that goes out equally to STS and all those other players that also in their part made the game for me for what it was. Crossing my fingers for further update, but until then I gotta find something else. Good suggestions are welcome.
Ditto...cept im not quite ready to look elsewhere...