Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Jewel Conversion

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Default Jewel Conversion

Here's a thought...

I am just curious to ask if Sts might find a way to let us convert our current jewels into Order jewels somehow? I can't speak for everyone but it took me a long time and tons of farming and gold in order to finally be able to put all nobles in my gear, and I was working to craft enough nobles to craft into Exquisite finesse for my gear. Now, we have Precise jewels to work towards also but I was thinking y'all might be able to find a way, via a quest or a recipe, to convert our current high level jewels (say superb and up) into the Order jewels. It just seems, or feels like, an awful lot of work to have to start all over again recrafting jewels from scratch in order to get to the upper level Order jewels after already putting so much time and effort into crafting our jewels into the regular upper level jewels.

It doesn't have to be a free conversion of course, but rather a quest in the new maps that allows you access to a conversion recipe that will cost tokens for the actual crafting. It's just an idea and something to think about as the jewel crafting is already such an extraordinarily tedious process. So daunting to think about having to craft all my upper level jewels from scratch again...Whew!

Anyway...please think about it.

Thanks for listening,
    Leo

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post: