Thread: Why so rare?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Angry Why so rare?

Farmed all day straight since update but didn't even see someone to get a single piece of special elites (Arzac/magor/warat) and elite warband but ya heard ppls r getting.

If someting to do for collectors make stat-less vanities for example or something like that so rare that can be collected after farming months even after years and let em engage for long and let em show off in cs like many ppls do with rare items, I don't care & I've nothing to do with that what all I want is set for PvP and test it in PvP even after such hard core farming may find that the new sets may make PvP balance worse and according to my calculation there's significant chances of that.

Top of that, special items (including elite warband ring) are so rare that cost way more than 10m, and 10m(9.99...) is the maximum tradable amount at a time including maximum holding amount possible and maximum listing price in cs too, which make the whole system of trading get annoying- prone to scamming-tracking prices hard and etc etc, I don't know how much time it would take for devs to increase the number to 100m from 10m.
    Last edited by Waug; 11-09-2016 at 11:15 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post: