Quote Originally Posted by Fsuryo View Post
Thanks for feedback.

If you saw glintset a week after they released, i didnt hope to see a player just need 'one day' too buy all those 5k kit point so they can run to the maximum rank.
Orc tags still need time, but tradeble 5k point? Zero time. Just need gold, gold, and gold. Sorry sound rude but, not all of them (non24/7player or playerwithlessguildmember) HAVE enough GOLD.

And i'm so sorry for the guild you belong too, or any guild with less member, or some player who have 24/7. The tips is: slow but sure, dont need 24/7, or 5/24, just need constant run. Because i'm doing that. And still at disciple rank. Still having fun, and explore grave or museleum.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk
See, that's the problem you need to constantly run these maps to "keep up". Feels like if i make less than 1k kills and 20 tokens a day I've fallen behind. To a hardcore farmer obviously this is a cake walk but to a casual player it's absolutely daunting.

As I see it, it's a win win situation for everyone if they make these kits tradable. Hardcore farmers can sell kits for GOLD, causal players get to enjoy the expansion.