Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: New items for all besides just endgame?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Could bring back forgotten event (similar to the old one in the sense of literally every level could get a drop unique to that level) but the drops being new items of course. These new drops don't necessarily have to be renamed/recolored forgotten items, then can be recolored anything (scarab bows for example). Rarity is rare-elite for all items for all levels. The stats for the pinks will be slightly worse than the current forgotten stats so the forgotten items still retain some value, but the new elite items will have superior stats to the pink forgotten items though. To prevent forgotten from crashing too much just simply make the elite items extremely rare to the point they will be worth more than the current forgotten items anyway. Could also bring recolored sword/wand with same comparison to paw/reaper blade, pink paw/reaper being better than new pink item but the new elite item being better than pink paw/reaper

Edit: Forgot to mention this... In the old forgotten event, the endgame forgotten weapons were inferior to the endgame sets. This will still be the case, arzac/magor/warat all having way better stats than the new items at level 80. At level 80/75 the items could have similar stats to the level 80/75 forgotten items that sts released for halloween.
    Last edited by Xyzther; 12-01-2016 at 12:59 AM.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post: