Thread: Am I the Only One?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Default Am I the Only One?

These community goals... I don't really like them. I've been Elite Lightbearer rank for a while and I've also filled up multiple 500 inventory alts full of coffers while awaiting the rest of the season's content and these community goals really feel like a huge roadblock in actually playing the game's content. For me, I feel as if there is actually nothing for me to really do. I could farm graveyard/mausoleum but I don't believe I gain any benefit from points as I've already reached the max rank that points can help. I also wouldn't really be gaining tokens at this point as I've filled up my satchel with 1000, and have another 2000 stored up in coffers, which is enough to buy everything I would want out of the token vendor. I would, however, be gaining the coin drops which would increase my overall wealth, so that's a plus. With the current rates of progress in somberholdt, I don't expect stage 4 to unlock for at least another month without developer intervention. This is a long time to be stuck with (in your own opinion) nothing to do. Are there others out there who face the same situation or am I the only one who doesn't have much to do until stage 4 unlocks?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post: