Are you sick of these suggestion threads as much as I am?

Anyway I'll keep it as short as possible.

I just wanted to request that when the guild feature is implemented - that making one isn't as easy as creating a character. If it is too easy then creating/joining/owning a guild looses its appeal because every farmer and his gran will have one.

As an example - Yesterday a bunch of us from Legends went to check out IMO (btw don't waste your time).
Anyway we went on and the first thing I did was look for the guild maker dude. I went up to him, asked for a guild, typed in 'Legends' - and that was it.

So I made the other guys officers and we started recruiting. It was rather hilarious. After 5-10minutes we had a guild completely full of 40 people. None above level 3.

The place was completely packed full of newbies running around with 'Legends' above their heads shouting "I can has gold plz?". After the lol'ing we realised just how ridiculous it was.

Yea so anyway the point I'm trying to make is that guilds are not fun, or important, or impressive when you can just sign on and instantly create a guild of 40 members.
So my request to SpaceTime is that they make it at least 'difficult' or make it so that a large amount of teamwork is required to make a guild. Perhaps a team quest.
A lone single player should not be able to come on and just start recruiting. He should have to make friends, get to know people, organise them - and then start a meaningful guild with them.

So weather its a team quest, a level requirement, a large fee; please make it a little difficult.