Thread: The New Pl

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default The New Pl

I have seen many people say good and bad things about the new tradeable vanities. This being, "oh this is great" or "my items dont matter" or even "I am a oldie but no one knows because new people can get my vanities." The reason this happened was to prevent account buying/selling. A friend by the name of Ruby also made a very valid points about old vanities. He said that he enjoyed the grind for items such as CoP. He also said that this was all he needed, his exclusive memories. He had also said in a thread that the newer people or the people who couldnt obtain these items could save up and say, "yay, finally have enough for CoP or Hallows Shield." Another thing that has came up is if the items are really that important, then why would you sell them? If you really cared about the items you earned DO NOT SELL THEM. All these old vanities didnt even have to be put on the market if people actually wanted to keep them. Me, Personally, I am a 2012 player who didnt cap until 76 because of school and sports and such. I personally know that if I wouldve capped I couldve gotten the vanities, but I hadnt cappped. This is why I enjoy this update because I am able to get what I couldnt have. Oh, and last thing the best thing Ive heard about this update, vanities are for looks. Vanities are what makes people not look ugly with the sets. IMO vanities are only supposed to be for looks and if You wanted them to be exclusive dont sell them. This update will most likely not be reversed because so many more people enjoy it than not.

Ty for reading if you did

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Spullllll For This Useful Post: