Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Tone Down the Censorship!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Tone Down the Censorship!

It is very annoying to be chatting with a friend and seeing these stars at random places where it should not be. You can't even say the word "Title" without it censoring the first 3 letters. You can't say the word "Japanese" either because it stars out the "Jap". Why? It's not the 40s. I am Japanese and will not be offended for being called a Jap. Remove that. I know you don't want your players, whom many are children, to see certain words, but c'mon. Many things can be improved upon to make censorship in this game much better. It is annoying seeing stars when you did not say anything negative. I just got muted for saying "dago" and I don't even know what it means. You should not mute words that have the same arrangement of letters in the same sentence, such as "It's cool, isn't it?" only to actually see "It's cool, isn'* **?" There are many more ways and forms in which this takes place. This is more annoying than it needs to be. Please find a way to fix this.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cosminion For This Useful Post: