Quote Originally Posted by ancestor View Post
Jus saying those people who have a million kills put in alot of time for farming them in the tombs. You could of done it too... don't hate if you can't appreciate the work people did to get that amount of kills. It's not about easyness (you can run crystar citadel and get easy kills) it was about a bunch of enemies in a fast run. Yes it did get out leveled and was semi abused by script users but if they made a tindrin/giltstone tumb with % chance at locked drop you could complain all you want while people are out having fun farming kills and locks
Bro.... For one.... There is NO hating coming from here when it comes to PvE kills.... Like you said, I could have RAN THE TOMBS when the PvE kills counted but, I did not because, for me, acquiring TONS and TONS of kills from the Tombs just for show is....

1. Too artificial (would rather reflect a PvE kill count that is MORE RELEVANT)....

2. Too time consuming.... Takes away time from ACTUAL farming (keep in mind that ACTUAL farming was more lucrative back then, how could anyone ACTUALLY skip ACTUAL farming to PvE farm?!?!?!)..... Nowadays, on the other hand, easily acquiring PvE kills from the tombs is not needed because...... (see #3)

3. Too uninformative.... With instant level up packs all over Arlor, confining PvE kills to CERTAIN maps ONLY will help prevent those instant level up players from easily racking up a monstrous number of PvE kills and help us better distinguish the difference between geared players who are actually experienced in Arlor and geared players who have just been playing for like a week.......