First of all- lovin all the updates.

Thank GOD!! Finally the power leveling mynas/keeper generations will PERISH!!! I love the whole non power lvl thing. Finally people will play in the right campaigns and fewer noobs will be born. Although it will be a pain lvling twinks, and i dont think the whole lvling system is perfect yet, its a step in the right direction. I think the lvl ranges should be alot wider, like 10-12 lvls, because if i can run plasma pyrimid without gcd with a 3 of lvl 20 twinks, it can definately be done post gcd with lvl 35 chars. Another thing is that we need better bosses for our lvls. We need some bosses that real strategy is needed to defeat. The stratedy should char each time yu fight the boss just a little, to keep us on our toes.

Now for the plat for potions. I know that you guys always need more money, and With gold for potion ylu dont make plat off them- but potions if not nessicary make this game faster. And when this game is a little faster, its truely mobile and you dont have to put in hour after hour like i do. I knkw many use the xp potikns, and im nkt gunna lie i use emike crazy, they allow me to lvl and get chars whwre i want withkut taking to much time kut of my real life. True this players will have to use more strategy, and will become better, but i fear we will alsolose players who juwt dont have the time to endlessly grind. Now that everyone cant power through plasma pyro and keeper, there will not be as much gold in arterra, and people wont be buying as many pots anyways, but i still think pots for plat is not a good idea.

Just my 2 cents. Anyways lovin the excitement and new stuff like shield of gratitude, party hat (though the ballooons are still a mystery).

Sorry for spelling typing on ipod and its about to die so im hurrying, might rant more later,

And remember im wearing a flame-proof suit so leta juat have fun.