Quote Originally Posted by Korabiv View Post
Well so after reading many threads regarding this, I would like to ask a few questions. I mean no disrespect to peoples statements or opinions but heres what I have to ask.

1. Where and when did sts ever say eggzavier was never coming back? After digging through forums a bit and remembering all the drama during the last eggzavier event, I only recall sts saying eggzavier will most likely not come back. Never do I remember them giving a definative answer saying that it would guarentee to never come back. If any one can dig up a specific statement in a thread where sts gave a clear answer, I and many others would greatly appreciate it.

2. For all those claiming that eggzavier would ruin the egg market, what exactly do you mean? From my point of view, eggzavier would benefit a significant number of players more then it would hurt. By "crashing the market", prices go down making it easier for the less rich players who may struggle to more easily afford pets that could greatly improve pve run time. Lower prices would also help the rich be able to buy more pets for the aps as needed. Also, it would bring back "extinct" pets (such as mishi,samael,glacian,hammerjaw,etc.) allowing more people to enjoy these pets. The only people I see hurting is people who are hoarding eggs. Even merchers can benefit from this by knowing which pet prices will increase and making investments in order to make a profit.

3. Lastly, pets play a big role in gameplay. Certain pets are pretty much no longer available, which can change the outcome of pvp or pve. Things such as vanitys have no affect on gameplay so i could care less if they kept vanities rare and hard to obtain. Pets on the other hand, imo, should be obtainable (reasonably) by all who desire to gain the benfit of the pet without having to pay a small fortune (samael and mishi in particular). Eggzavier would give players the option to use these pets. If eggzavier doesn't return, at least the vendor should come back so people can purchase arcane pets and make price of pets more reasonable.

Any way thats my 2 cents. Hopefully there is not to many flaws in my arguements. Feel free to comment on any. Thx
1. There wasn't a definitive post, but it was pretty easy to read between the lines. Bear in mind it was the first time ever an event was cut short due to the avalanche of eggs that hit the market.

2. Supply and demand. Also, with arcane and mythic eggs being farmable there was no need to open crates. If we don't open crates, we don't buy plat.

That is not a sustainable business model.

3. Stop, please. The main pet used at this time for pvp is Nekro and Glowstik. It use to be Sam before Nekro came along. In pve you can use just about anything as long as your gear is good.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk