Thread: Vanities don't count toward inventory usage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Vanities don't count toward inventory usage

I've been noticing today since the launch of the easter event that my seems to constanty be full. It gets to be a hassle having to sell a items off after every trip to a dungeon or having to pick and choose what you keep and don't keep on the spot. Now seeing as how the Easter event items take up 8 or (9?) inventory slots that only leaves 41 for other items. Now I know this seems like a lot, but when you add antennae, valentines day, st Patrick's day, Christmas and any other vanity items you carry, suddenly you have 10 or twenty slots left. Seeing as how you now can wear 5 pieces of gear and carry crafting items on top of that, you basically lose your inventory. Now i know you can purchase slots for your stash and or inventory but what about the players who can't afford it?

My point is, I was thinking if there was somehow a way to have the vanity items count towards your inventory. I mean, afterall, they are one of a kind. And seeing as how having multiple accounts can mean LOTS of vanity items, your stash might not be as effective either.

Doing this would free up inventory and allow players to easily keep all their special items.

Feedback, ways to tweak the idea, and advice on how to not always type extremely Long paragraphs every time I post are welcome.
    Last edited by MrGump; 04-23-2011 at 12:53 AM.