I like the idea however having to be lvl 100 to participate is complete bs. Anybody should be able to farm those items. Not everybody has money to throw at a game whenever an update comes out, excluding a large portion of the community is not the way to do this. It should be similar to the halloween event except the drop rates will be much rarer. Like a 0.5% drop chance for white dragon pieces or even 0.2/0.1% chance. Whether you have platinum or not nobody should be excluded from an event just because they don't have the money or time to level. I understand sts needs to make money which is why they can just make a party elixir like they did for halloween & make the dungeon free to enter instead of costing platinum for once. I won't be taking any part in it if it costs platinum because I simply don't have the funds right now & Idk if I will when the event hits either. Otherwise sts should allow anybody to farm the items for free but give a much higher chance to those who buy an elixir. That would be fair.