Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default The game now...

These costs are for being DECENT.. (NOT CLOSE TO OP)

Lv 41-43
    pvp cost 40m ++ (rend ring/pp/myth wpon/artifact arc/locations+tav/base pet+ 2slots arc and hero presumebly)

Lv 61-63
    Pvp cost 75m+( which i spent and got was above average)
    Venom set/ arc arti lv 30 or 60/balanced wpon and set/ undying armor/base pet+ slots presume arc or hero/tavern+locs/arc belt

And over this.. Each gear needs to be awakened and GEMMED.. EACH GEM NOBLE WHICH MAKES U ABOVE AVERAGE COSTS 600K SO.. 600 X 20 =12M

Now endgame pve :
    I dont have to say anything coz its clear.. Its boundless u can get a set for 200k and keep dying and get bored or buy set for 100m and get gold comfortably and get bored soon..

And the LB vanities.. Lmao
    If i dont want to sell something and if someone keeps pestering me.. I tell them that i will sell for 200M..
    But that 'joke' has evolved into reality.. And people demand even 500m for sets for which personally i got swindled.. Of my rl cash.. Huge chunk of it..

But putting that aside...

Before i had 4m and i could create a war twink at level 8 and have true fun with jus gear and gems and ONE PET (FOR GODS SAKE). (AND GOD WHY BUFFS FOR TAVERN AND LOCATION..if a person who lived in big house and buffs.. I dont see it.. Tbh.. ).
    Then why dont you bring LB vanity buffs.. Guy with frank set has special proc.. Zombies spawn on map and do 112% extra damage each hit with passive slow when proc is activated.)
    Medusa set: all pvp enemies and pve (even poor party members)turn to stone... End of game gg..

ALL I WANT TO ASK(and say ofc) IS THIS...

Al...
    U have got hardcore fans.. Even though this game is just too impossible to play (NOW) .. People are finding ways to at least come to that level they were before.. EVEN IF IT INVOLVES GOLD BUYING FROM THIRD PARTY WHICH IS FORBIDDEN and PLENTY OTHER ILLEGAL STUFF STS FORBIDS... BUT
    i really think the reason people spend that and do that is because they just want to enjoy the game like they did once.. Which was blissful..
    On one hand u forbid it.. And in another way u make the game jus impossible to play for a normal starter... Even old players cant do a comeback now...

And comparing normal games that have pvp.. U basically log in.. Matchmake and have fun..but here its different story..
    U got to spend HARDCORE to even be able to enter a pvp map..

Jus when it was aldready broken... U decided to release the mystical looking colored orb artis (lv 60)..erm.. It will take u a year to craft or just about 15000++ plat to craft.. And that significantly goes into gameplay(ofc it should coz the buyer has done a humongous investment in buying that irl)..
    It has gone for paay - to - win to somin i call

P2PF... PAY TO PLAY FREE..

Im jus putting it out here to tell u 100% truthfully how i feel.. U can choose to flag this /ignore this.. But i share common interests with many ppl i know off who r lovers of this game such as myself..

When i come ol.. I jus look at stuff and wonder buying how many plats can buy me this.. And jus log off.. Since im incapable of doing anything else anymore..

still love this game and will always do..
    Ty
    Last edited by Justg; 01-17-2018 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Good content, removed the threat to quit if you don't get your way.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nightwatched For This Useful Post: