I have played Pocket Legends since early 2011 but am now trying to make the switch to AL. I played AL when it released but couldn't get around the whole not being able to move the camera thing so I quit. I came back to it around a year ago but stopped playing again; however, I can't find any other better game to play so I guess I will start playing this one again. My questions are as follows:

1. When I last played, I bought a lepre and used it to farm locked chests in Brackenridge. However, it appears that this method of earning coins no longer works. What methods (other than merching) are there to make coins? My main is currently level 49 so if there are any great places to farm that I should check out, I'd appreciate it if you could point me in the correct direction.

2. I browsed through the AL PvP section (All I did in PL was PvP) and noticed many people said that this area of the game is dead. Is this actually the case? If it isn't, what level brackets are the most active for PvP?

3. I'm pretty much a F2P player. Will I be able to reach the level cap at a decent pace if I grind? Or is it going to take ages to reach 66 (I think this is the current cap).

Thanks in advance for all of your responses. My main's ign is "Mortuis" if for some reason you want to add me or give me some pointers in game. By the way, if any of you played Pocket Legends and recognize me (My main was "Thebigboo"), I'd love for you to post your ign below so I can add you (I know this is unlikely, haha).