Ign: Holybagumba
Type: Back vanity and lb banner
Link to full size submission: Https://imgur.com/GtNaPuD
Description: I made a goblin banner by hand in which a goblin in full battle armour and AL shield is shown. The story behind the alliance of the goblin is that these goblins are much more evolved and wiser goblins who wish to civilise and bring down their enemy clan. The recommended for animation and special abilities and effects is that the sword has nature power so it can HV green aura and the gems in the armour and the sword have purple/blue aura. The banner goblin may be made movable and be able to fight alongside the wearer or give health and DMG+crit buff.
The goblin in the bag is of the good fortune goblin who brings good luck to ppl around him(luck+gl loot buff) His action of flipping a coin and uttering incantations could be animated. This clan of goblins had been hidden by the greedy goblins for 1000s of years now it has extended its support to the heroes of Arlor. So Victory and Prestige are on the way for all good fighting souls. Hope you consider my submission I HV put my heart and soul into it