Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
Yes, irrespective of how wealthy an individual is, they should not be able to run the economy. Only devs should have the power to drive the economy. (Want to know why and how it impacts? Read my posts here - https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...20#post2805920)

There are two things here:
#1) LB is suppose to be a gold sink. Suppose you invest 50m getting top 10, now if you want to have the LB items tradable, obviously the price of that item becomes: gold invested + hard work cost + profit (that's the formula applied currently, and sadly all of the variables are decided by the owner). So lets say you sell the item for 80m (fair?). Where is the sink? instead you made more than you invested + you got the LB tag.

#2) Gold should not be the answer to everything. You want that OP vanity put in the hard work. You already have the gold to buy the OP vanity - use it to buy energy kit and run for LB top 10. Making it untradable only bring more competition to the LB (if they really want it, they will run for it now).

You still don't want to run then wait to spend that gold till the recolored versions are launched. I think making LB items unreadable is the right step.
The economy is driven on multiple factors. The devs of course do influence it heavily. Hence this conversation. No one group of ppl run the economy so that argument has no place in this discussion.

1. Where was it mentioned lbs were meant to be a gold sink? I thouht they were lbs to run for exclusive items and that’s ignoring if they’re tradeable or not.

2. Gold isn’t in answer it’s an alternative

I’m not going to argue your points in detail because you are entitled to your opinion I’m just giving you a little insight on my view as well