Thread: Lets talk about guilds

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default Lets talk about guilds

So far I must say that I feel that being in a guild hasn't provided much in game aside from providing friends to farm with and pve with and cool guildhalls and battlegrounds (which dont work anymore )

Not that any of this is bad, but I think there are simple changes that STS can make to make being in a guild so much more fun.

1. the introduction of a guild bank and guild tokens
    - players can pay for example 5k in exchange for a guild token. They can later use these guild tokens to purchas things from a guild store.
    - when a player buys a guild token, it will additionally contribute a guild token that the guild master and officers can use to "upgrade the guild" and buy accesories for the guildhall! (A level 10 guild can provide like +10% GL and +5% luck for all members or something
    - this will be a fun gold sink for the AL economy

2. Boss Raids
    - maybe 2-3 times a day STS can create a boss raid where players in a guild compete to kill a boss with possible new loot and eggs dropping from it ^_^
    - This also provides the oppurtunity for a new leaderboard to be created. (Fastest time to kill the world raid boss)

3. A blacklist
    - Sometimes scammers and inappropriate members just need to be stopped, and there needs to be a blacklist sometimes to prevent a player from joining a guild where they simply are not welcome

4. Guildhall Customizations!
    - Guildmasters and officers should have the ability to use guild tokens to buy for example chairs for guildmembers to sit in, discoballs, and things to make the guildhall more fun!

5. An Officer room
    - A place for guildmasters and officers to have meetins

6. Officers can accept guild battlegrounds
    - Assuming they come back ofcourse

Please Add some of your ideas! im curious to see what you guys have to offer ^_^

These are just some of my opinions ^_^! I dont mean to start any drama, just adding food for thought :P
    Last edited by Spheresome; 03-25-2018 at 01:33 PM.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post: